Going Green – Care Innovation 2023
- Parkhotel Schönbrunn, Vienna, Austria
The Going Green – CARE INNOVATION 2023 conference and exhibition on Electronics and the Environment will take place in Parkhotel Schoenbrunn Vienna (Austria), between 8 and 11 May 2023. This Symposium is a great platform to present the up-to-date progress on sustainable development and the development of eco-efficient electr(on)ic & automotive products.
All companies in the electr(on)ics, telecom, automotive, solar and PV, chemical and recycling industry, power suppliers, electricity generators and distributors, contract manufacturers, material and component suppliers, service and logistic companies, collective systems, academia, consulting and public authorities (local, regional, international) are invited to attend and contribute.
Going Green – CARE INNOVATION 2023 will address the following key questions:
- How can we shift towards a circular economy?
- Will the circular economy solve global supply chain issues?
- Can we expect innovative ICT to reduce our energy costs?
- What are the future trends in technologies, markets and sustainability?
- Which changes are necessary in order to become a sustainable enterprise?
- What is the status of implementation and what are the practical experiences with global legislation on electr(on)ics waste, hazardous substances and ecodesign around the globe?
- What will the Right to Repair lead to?
Who will participate?
The majority of participants will be:
- senior business managers, product managers, design engineers and environmental experts from leading electr(on)ic and automotive companies,
- management and engineering representatives from the recycling industry, component and material suppliers, chemical industry and financial institutes and
- attendees from governments, public authorities, associations, leading universities and research organizations from all around the globe.